Business address: Paseo Colorado 13, 29620 Torremolinos
Telephone: 633 21 43 44
Domain name: https://solhires.es/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 General for Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Send periodic communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Solhires, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, at Solhires we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data from third parties, he declares to have the consent of these and commits himself to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Solhires from any responsibility in this sense.
- However, Solhires may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the measures of due diligence that correspond, according to the regulations of data protection.
Legitimacy – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his or her data, which he or she may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and the obstruction of processes that he or she wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Solhires
Data Retention Term – How long will we keep your data?
Solhires will keep users’ personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents you have given. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Solhires, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Solhires, has signed the corresponding contracts of treatment order with each of the suppliers that provide services to Solhires, with the objective of guaranteeing that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the established in the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Solhires servers
- Encryption of information on Solhires’ own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Solhires has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Solhires’ commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Solhires is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Solhires will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of any claims.
You can also exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.
2020 © Copyright Solhires